Sunday, July 27, 2014

Symposium Exhibit Opening

This day last week marked the opening of the 3rd Künstler - Symposium in Neustadt, Germany.

The reception and exhibit took place at the same location in which the works were created, the Villa Bohm. The City of Neustadt an der Weinstrasse very kindly gave us this space for the week to work in leading up to the presentation. It was a real overnight transformation from studio/workshops to exhibition, and the reception was very busy indeed, pulling a large crowd from 11am to 6pm.

Here are a few photos from the day long reception.
I want to encourage all of my blog followers here to friend or follow me on my Facebook page.
I am posting a little more regular there.

Many Thanks,

- Richard
















Inside the Villa Bohm.
















Ralph Gelbert opening the event.
























An incredibly talented thirteen year old Chinese Violinist plays what sounds to my ears a very complex and beautiful arrangement.

 





































Karl Oppermann - acting the maggot as usual!
























Niv Tisbi with some guests.

















In an air sun filled room a gentleman admires five of the pieces I created and presented at the show.
















Celebrating with an incredibly talented Nasrin Abu Baker - my Palestinian sister. 

No comments: