Monday, August 24, 2015

Portrait of a Pilgrim and US Tour

Since returning from Germany in early August I've been so busy preparing myself for a coming trip and exhibits in the United States that I have had little time to catch up on my blog posts. Apologies for the recent inconsistencies here. I've found myself using Instagram to post updates more often as it works well on mobile devices. Blogger still has some catching up to do in that respect.

One big bit of news I have to share is that Timothy Cardinal Dolan the Archbishop of New York visited me here at my studio in Ballyvaughan, County Clare during his recent pilgramage to Knock from the US. (see article attached)

For the next four weeks I'm really going to focus on studio time. I've to continue to create and work on finishing a body of paintings to travel with me to the United States on October 1st and the opportunity to really immerse myself in my painting over the coming weeks is exciting.

We will catch up soon. Promise!

- Richard



No comments: